LAUNDRY SERVICE AD AGENCY SEEKS A COPYWRITER IN LOS ANGELES
COPYWRITER NEEDED IN LOS ANGELES
Laundry Service is an innovative full-service creative agency that takes pride in making amazing sh*t. We foster a teamwork environment and embody an entrepreneurial workplace; people are recognized and rewarded for the quality of the work that they do – not how long they’ve been doing it. Laundry Service is an award winning agency featured on AdAge’s 2017 A-list. Cycle, our sister company is a media company. It has grown from an influencer management team to a full blown editorial, production, and influencer/branded content marketing company. Cycle is constantly creating content with the world’s top talent, and generates 3 billion views per month. Both Laundry Service and Cycle are always on the hunt for talented people with a passion for social.
Laundry Service seeks a quick-witted writer and editor to craft copy for the social channels of our best-in-class clients. You revel in a clever portmanteau. You should swoon over a well-chosen adjective. You think a picture is worth 140 characters and boy, do you have opinions on both the Oxford comma AND the em dash. You’ve been editing this paragraph in your mind as you read it.
Your day-to-day work will include writing and editing on-brand copy for digital platforms and social channels, in the distinct and unique voices of our clients as well as ideating for campaigns.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 2+ years of agency-side experience writing and editing copy for digital and social campaigns
- A flair for brevity
- Expertise with social: main platform differentiators and an understanding of what works where
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite for Mac, and all social publishing tools
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- You can talk hip hop culture and sports for hours (days?) and have experience writing for brands within those spaces
Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, 401(k) and much more!