Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Report To: Sr. Director, Omni-Channel Marketing
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager role will be crucial in building Five Below’s brand awareness, expanding its digital footprint and leading strategic digital marketing activities in support of ambitious growth objectives. S/he will be responsible for developing innovative digital programs that engage teens (and their moms and dads) and drive traffic/sales to Fivebelow.com and stores through digital channels. This leader will truly propel Five Below in the digital space.
- Drive the strategic development of digital and online marketing programs to drive traffic and comp sales across the store chain and Fivebelow.com
- Develop the digital blueprint and tactical campaigns to build higher brand awareness and customerengagement
- Manage all forms of paid and organic digital media to generate long lasting brand awareness, including: display advertising, retargeting, social media advertising, search, in-app mobile marketing, YouTube advertising,SEO/SEM and more.
- Create geographically targeted marketing campaigns and leverage content in a consistent manner across digital channels
- Lead an integrated approach in creating dynamic marketing programs and campaigns across all digital consumer touch points, including: e-mail, social media, mobile/web experience, search, digital advertising, SMS/MMS and more
- Select and manage multiple agencies and 3rd party resources to accelerate the Company’s digital expansion (email, media, retargeting, display, etc.)
- Establish digital insights rigor and translate findings into actionable and scalable digital brand/marketing strategies
- Manage all aspects of a digital marketing budget and continuously improve effectiveness and the ROI of marketing investments
- Collaborate with a dedicated e-commerce team to drive online adoption
- Sponsor the development and testing of new programs by being a thought leader and pushing the organization to innovate in the digital space.
- Develop big ideas and oversee the production/utilization of highly differentiated, branded and consumergenerated content, with an emphasis on engaging videos, contests and influencer partnerships
- Solicit, manage and optimize customer/fan groups (e.g., virtual teen panels, focus groups, etc.) for variousmarketing and brand initiatives
- Develop and oversee all seasonal digital marketing plans and partner with merchandising to “tell the story” and drive traffic to stores and online
- Spearhead the implementation of digital programs within 550+ stores to transform the in-store experience into an interactive, entertaining visit
- Manage 1-2 associates and collaborate with creative and retail marketing teams to execute targeted content to the brand’s different audiences
- Deep experience within a B2C/Retail environment orchestrating holistic digital marketing programs preferred
- High-energy, highly motivated, self-starter and will be attracted by the opportunity to have significant and measurable impact on an organization and to be part of a team that will significantly scale a business
- Be conceptual and strategic but at the same time, relish being an owner, getting involved in the details of the business, and making things happen
- Tech-savvy and resourceful in a growing company
- Demonstrate strong personal commitment and be passionate about the business and the brand proposition
- Be highly accountable, possess a “can-do” attitude and a strong results orientation
- Be comfortable in a collaborative environment; flexible and open to ideas coming from all areas and levels of the organization, but also confident and decisive.
- Not ego invested, highly collaborative, fully capable of functioning both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor degree is required
- Able to work in a fast past retail environment
Posting Number: 4041
1818 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer