Intern, Client Marketing - Live Nation (New York)
Ticketmaster's Client Marketing team is seeking college-credit intern candidates for the Summer ‘ 18! The Marketing Intern will gain hands on experience in live event marketing including how to create marketing campaigns that drive results! This position will work closely with Marketing Managers and Coordinators to learn best practices for writing strong content both for Ticketmaster.com and in our various marketing assets. This position will also have the opportunity to learn our reporting tools and gain an understating of how we measure campaign success and share these results with our clients through insights and recommendations.
Please note: this internship MUST BE for college credit. It is a non-paid position with flexible hours (minimum 20 per week) to reflect the needs of your college credit requirements.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Gain Digital Marketing experience in working with team members managing client campaigns for programmatic display, SEM, and paid social
- Develop photo editing skills necessary for use in customizing images for TM.com and Alerts
- Gain email best practice knowledge, as well as, experience in building and deploying email campaigns
- Learn reporting tools including Google Analytics and how to measure success by setting up and tracking results for client promotions and online marketing support
- Work with our Client Marketing team to develop skills needed for creating compelling and engaging client presentations
- Be proactive in learning new tasks and helping out the Client Marketing team
- Gain real world experience by working with our Marketing team both in the office and remotely in other offices across the U.S. on day-to-day activities and projects.
- Develop planning, organizational and time management skills
Passion for live entertainment - music, sports, arts & theater and/or family events
- Students only; must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university undergrad program, majoring in business, marketing, communication or related field (able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Must be able to receive academic credit from his/her college or university prior to starting assignment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and MS Word
- Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 3-5 days per week, Monday-Friday (minimum 20 per week)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.