Under Armour, via our dominating sports performance brand position, has built a strong foundation for both domestic and global growth in the coming years. At the core of this strong foundation, is the team sports athlete and consumer, whose loyalty to our brand has given Under Armour permission to expand and grow.
The Head of Marketing - SC will assist with developing an SC brand across multiple sport categories. This individual will focus on creating and activating a marketing strategy to drive the SC signature business and respective category extensions across footwear, apparel and accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own brand positioning of SC brand across all sport categories
- Be the voice of the consumer; be a thought leader in communications and digital marketing.
- Quarterbacks activities that build authenticity and credibility, drives consumer engagement to achieve / exceed sales goals, globally.
- Partner cross category to manage all SC briefs (product, sports marketing, creative, events, digital, retail, etc.) to initiate and develop category-level support elements.
- Partners with cross-functional marketing expertise groups, and coordinates launches and activations.
- Strategically aligns with Global marketing leadership to ensure campaigns are authentic and relevant to SC and aligned with UA brand.
- Works within budget and reports on return on investment to measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Builds close partnerships with all cross functional teams (product, merchandising, sales, etc) and ensures relevant insights are cascaded to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with Consumer Insights team on collection of consumer trends, competitive insights, industry updates and sales reports.
- Obsess the digital consumer journey across all digital touchpoints securing alignment across all teams.
- Collaborate and partner with other SC sponsorship partners.
- Travel required, domestic and international, including some holidays and weekends.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented, consumer-driven company and previous leadership experience.
- BA required, MBA is preferred but not mandatory.
- Established relationships at all levels, inclusive of the executive level, in the global marketing industry.
- Prior experience working for a global company with a strong, premium brand and a distinct culture
- Experience working for either a start-up or high-growth organization is a plus.
- Experience conducting business and partnering with executives and staff in multiple regions, a plus.
- Proven global citizen through travel and diversity of experiences.