SENIOR DIRECTOR OF BRANDED CONTENT NEEDED
Who We Are:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that's reinventing charitable giving by making it fun and easy for anyone to give. From once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the world's most influential people to original t-shirts designed and made with love, everything at Omaze connects influencers, nonprofits and donors in support of incredible causes.
Leveraging storytelling, social media marketing, celebrity influence, data science and exclusive merchandise, we help charities raise more funds and awareness so they can create greater impact than they ever have before.
Our campaigns have benefited over 200 nonprofits through experiences like winning a walk-on role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and going wine tasting with Jennifer Lawrence, as well as exclusive t-shirts like Samantha Bee's "Nasty Woman" and Shailene Woodley's "I Stand with Standing Rock." Our incredible community has raised millions for amazing organizations and generated significant awareness by regularly appearing in outlets like the Today Show, Vanity Fair, CNN, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel and many others.
Who We're Seeking:
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Senior Director of Brand Development who will play a critical role in the growth of our business and the evolution of our creative product. We deliver cause-driven branded content and integrated marketing campaigns for brands including Coca Cola, Disney, and Aston Martin, and there is tremendous opportunity to sell to other world class brands around purpose.
As Senior Director of Brand Development, you will leverage your professional relationships and strategic brand insight to drive revenue and make a tangible social impact. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional track record of selling large, custom brand advertising solutions, and will work closely with our SVP of Branded Development and Content to build new relationships with influential CMOs and senior clients.
- Lead Generation. You will lead the effort of expanding Omaze's brand development strategy into a new line of business by establishing a target list of high potential brands and leading in the development of sales strategy to secure new brand partnerships to raise significant funds for our nonprofit partners
- Relationship Management. Cultivate and manage a portfolio of partners, and drive consistent retention; and liaise between external stakeholders and internal teams, in pursuit of win-win solutions for all parties
- Strategic Rigor. Develop and implement a holistic, strategic business development plan to create best practices for client interaction and retention, including a strong understanding of how to build strategic relationships with brand partners
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 10+ years of selling innovative marketing programs / branded content directly to brands
- You have a personal network in place that includes well-known brand decision-makers (at the VP to C-Level) and a proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships
- You are persuasive, tactful and an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You thrive in a dynamic startup environment, will bring energy and passion to everything you do and will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves to tackle projects big and small
- KPIs motivate you, and you're always striving to smash your personal records
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself.