HBO MULTICULTURAL MARKETING COORDINATOR -NEW YORK
MULTICULTURAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Industry Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Film Production and Distribution
Television Program Production and Distribution
Location United States - New York - New York
Requisition # 161631BR
Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This position coordinates the development and execution of targeted consumer advertising and promotional plans to drive awareness, tune in and engagement among HBO’s multicultural audiences including African American, Hispanic, Asian American and LGBT.
- Assist with managing multiple external agencies in the development of creative, media plans, and high-impact promotions – including writing creative briefs, providing feedback and managing timelines.
- Provide administrative support at all phases of marketing activation including planning, coordination and execution.
- Act as liaison to internal departments (Creative Services, Legal/Business Affairs, Digital and Social Marketing, Domestic Network Distribution, Research) to help circulate key information and ensure all promotional plans are executed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support creative development for all advertising/promotional campaigns and coordinate delivery of assets with the in-house and external production teams.
- Traffic marketing materials to Legal/Business Affairs to secure approval on all rights and clearance issues.
- Responsible for day-to-day budget maintenance and awareness including but not limited to invoice submission, tracking and reporting.
- Process contracts and vendor service agreements.
- Organize and inventory department premium and production storage.
- Monitor media trends and provide regular updates to the team.
- Develop recommendations for innovative engagement tactics, emerging partners, and culture influencers.
- B.A. required
- Minimum 1 year of experience working at a media company or advertising agency; entertainment industry experience preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, perform under pressure and pay close attention to detail
- Solid creative judgment and familiarity developing materials across all forms of media
- Experience in media planning or buying a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong understanding and ability to articulate basic media terminology
- Excellent organizational, time management and writing skills
- Interest in data analytics preferred, particularly analyzing social media trends
- Ability to create presentations and one sheets using a variety of applications (Word, Pages, Keynote, Power Point, Excel)
- Spanish fluency a plus, but not mandatory