Account Executive, YouTube (FameBit) New York
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The YouTube and FameBit teams are busy making our core product better by ensuring we match the most relevant brand and creators, offering winning solutions across both media and branded content. As a member of our specialist sales team, you will work in partnership with Large Customer Sales, Agency, Google Marketing Solutions, and Global Client and Agency Solutions teams to create agreements and make native branded content/influencer marketing an essential part of our YouTube’s core offering.
You move fast and exceed quotas while creating long-term relationships; both internally and externally. As part of our early stage business push, you’ll be a critical contributor to our business growth as we build our team, go-to-market strategy, and “one-YouTube” media and influencer capabilities. YouTube’s success lies with the success of our creators and you will be responsible for securing that future.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our suite of products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas – Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform – you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. Above all, you are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
- Drive business growth and hit targets, partnering with Google sales to unlock business and large commitments
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with agency executives, clients, and sales teams.
- Identify client business needs and proactively develop customized marketing solutions to meet client objectives. Travel with a US focus, but international is possible as we expand.
- Advocate the market, advertisers and agencies, about influencer marketing, being an expert on all things that are happening on the YouTube platform.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working on YouTube and with YouTube creators and influencers.
- 8 years of direct sales experience. Experience working with agreements.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as required.
- Experience working directly with YouTuber’s at an MCN, talent agency, or talent management company
- Experience working across a multitude of industry verticals with emphasis on Consumer electronics, Gaming, CPG,retail/fashion retail Telecom, M&E, and Auto
- Experience working cross-functionally with different teams.
- Experience in driving new product and business opportunities and working cross functionally
- Track record of hitting aggressive quotas as an Account Executive.