Production Coordinator, Sundance T.V.
Coordinator, Brand Creative Production
SundanceTV – New York, NY
Reports To: Production Manager
The coordinator will support the brand creative production team in the implementation and execution of series promotional campaigns, on-air film promos, and branded content. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to, project scheduling, team communications, coordinating voice over and mix sessions, and supporting the department director and manager in the production process where needed. We are looking for a team-player that is highly motivated, has strong organizational and multitasking skills, and can adapt to and perform well under tight deadlines and late changes. This position liaises with a multitude of other departments, clients, and vendors, so the ability to create strong, positive working relationships is a must.
- Manage and update project information documents, and distribute to necessary team members
- Organize and archive all production documents
- Assist in the creation, distribution and management of post-production project schedules for producers, editors, and AEs.
- Coordinate the collection, distribution, and archiving of all production documents
- Create, distribute, and manage project schedules for branded-entertainment projects to ensure all deadlines are met, and communicate any schedule delays to all parties involved
- Liaise with assistant editors to collect and distribute project assets and documents to internal teams as well as out-of-house vendors
- Communicate programming schedule updates to producers
- Book voice over sessions and sound mixes for branded-entertainment projects.
- Collect and distribute links to recently delivered promo creatives for weekly reviews
- Track and report music usage
- Coordinate promo delivery schedules with the promo planning and commercial ops departments, and alert them of any and all changes
- Coordinate project delivery process ensuring all deliverables are received/archived as required, and creating/distributing reference links to the ad-sales marketing team.
- Distribution of the daily end-of-day delivery logs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; particularly adept at communicating with clarity and diplomacy in a positive and friendly manner
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to prioritize projects and make sound decisions quickly
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills with ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Knowledgeable in project management tools, processes and techniques
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse personalities in a tactful, decisive, and resourceful manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Smartsheets, Box
- Skilled in cultivating positive relationships with coworkers and out-of-house vendors
Email resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org