Marketing Manager, Glam Squad, New York City
GLAMSQUAD empowers every woman to experience beauty on her own terms. We help women everywhere, at any time, look and feel beautiful because when you feel amazing, you make amazing things happen.
GLAMSQUAD is an on-demand beauty services provider, offering affordable and premier hair, make-up, and nail services to our clients anywhere, at any time. Our clients range from the working mom to the busy professional to the social weekender to the celebrity common to them all is that they believe looking and feeling their best makes them be their best. Our hand-picked, highly vetted, seasoned beauty professionals provide each and every woman with a customized, glamorous experience we make any day an event.
WHAT YOULL DO
Strategic Planning and Reporting
- Create a short- and long-term, integrated marketing strategy driving awareness, acquisition, retention, and B2B partnerships for New York and the tri-state area
- Guide the development and execution of market expansions
- Using data and corresponding insights, build plans based on individual market trends and opportunities
- Identify client personas and develop plans that are targeted and connect with each
- Collaborate with HQ to make sure plan is aligned with overall marketing goals and ensures the brand DNA, voice and story are consistent and elevated
- Develop digital marketing campaigns based on market trends, seasonal opportunities and partnerships
- Monitor and respond to KPIs, booking trends, revenue goals and opportunities in each acquisition.
- Establish and exceed the client acquisition goals necessary to drive the business
- Balance digital acquisition efforts with grassroots marketing, events, local partnerships and email marketing
- Develop an ongoing plan and execution for creating topline awareness via offline advertising
- Travel to markets outside of NYC as needed to build partnerships, oversee activations and grow brand awareness