VIVA has an opening for an extremely talented, knowledgeable, and high energy Content Producer. This is very much a hands-on role. The ideal candidate must be a creative go-getter who brings a sense of urgency to their work and a "let's get things done" mentality to every project. You know how to own a project, beginning to end — delivering on time, on budget and as efficiently as possible, time and time again.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Technical production knowledge is absolutely fundamental to success in this role. An understanding of the technical side of video production, event production, and a strong working understanding of digital and mobile technologies - enough to know what's possible in these mediums
- Proactively share updates, changes, and information with internal teams and client stakeholders— in a positive and friendly manner that makes people feel comfortable, confident, and respected
- Create project plans, production schedules, tasks, checklists, milestones, deadlines, etc.
- Listen attentively to clients, understanding their needs, concerns, and priorities as a project unfolds
- Work with traffic to optimize resource allocation across projects, agreeing on timelines, schedules, and deadlines.
- Manage change order requests/scope changes against original scope documents
- Track project details against the budget to ensure budget adherence, margins, and profitability
- Constantly assess efficiency. Evaluate past projects and use past experience to improve future performance