Manifest is looking to hire a Copy Editor in our Washington, D.C. Studio, for one of our largest and fastest growing accounts. In this role, you’ll work with a smart and dedicated team at Manifest for one of the largest technology solution providers in the country. You’ll have the opportunity to copy edit business-to-business, multi-channel content for multiple verticals, including government, business, health, and education. This role reports to the Associate Director of Copy Editing.
- Ensure quality standards of Manifest’s internal and external deliverables in partnership with content, account and new business leads
- Copy edit, fact check and proofread all original content produced by Manifest’s editors and writers, according to Manifest and client style guides
- Proofread all client-supplied content, and copy edit and fact check where permitted by client and contract, according to Manifest and client style guides
- Proofread Manifest analytics reports, according to Manifest and client style guides
- Copy edit, fact check and proofread Manifest proposals and presentation decks, according to Manifest style guide and identified client/prospect nuances
- Input client and internal corrections into InDesign, InCopy or content management systems
- 5+ years experience as a Copy Editor
- AP Style expertise
- Experience with content management systems
- Meticulous attention to detail and deadlines
- Experience working with business-to-business technology content a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.
Share on your newsfeed