Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with unparalleled customer experience, we are currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to be based in our New York Corporate Office. This role will work closely with the editorial and creative teams and report to the Senior Social Media Manager. Candidate must have internship experience working in social media covering relevant content. Ideal candidates should be detail-oriented, self-motivated, a quick and thoughtful writer, punctual, trustworthy, highly organized, and have an interest in fashion. This entry-level role will be responsible for coordinating the successful execution of digital marketing campaigns and all social media initiatives.
• Manage the Barneys, Barneys Warehouse, Barneys Man, and Freds at Barneys New York social content schedules and daily publishing across all social media channels.
• Coordinate and support the rollout of social media campaigns.
• Partner with The Window, Analytics, Design, PR & Events team to ensure execution of strategic initiatives in a timely and accurate manner.
• Assist with campaign reporting and insights including formal campaign recaps for the digital and communications team. • Manage and assist in analyzing comments, insights, and customer service outreach.
• Manage social media partner platform relationships.
• Coordinate and streamline internal and vendor social requests. Qualifications:
• BA in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related field.
• Experience in the Fashion industry and Social Media is a plus.
• High degree of reliability and professionalism.
• Must be detail-oriented and deadline driven, with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with different levels of the organization. • Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email to apply directly: firstname.lastname@example.org